DescriptionThe Media Operations Manager will be part of a new team within Sales Operations geared toward connecting supply & demand to drive revenue. The ideal candidate is analytical and quantitative, understands (or able to learn about) programmatic media, and knows how to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders.
About the job:
• Analyze and report on media adoption and marketplace trends.
• Partner with Sales to identify and solution for client needs.
• Collaborate with Marketing on collateral and client communication.
• Assist in the creation of media packages.
• Identify new opportunities or processes to work more efficiently both internally/externally.
• Train and mentor media analysts.
• Build and maintain relationships cross-functionally; collaborate with sales and operations teams to ensure client success
• 3 – 5 years of work experience
• Passionate about working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
• Demonstrated ability to continuously learn and incorporate feedback to improve workflows and processes
• Ability to down complex technical problems into business solutions
• Outstanding communication, presentation and organizational skills
• Proficiency with data analysis and manipulation in Excel and a demonstrable passion for learning new technologies
- Competitive pay (base salary plus bonus incentive).
- Excellent benefits (401k, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, medical/dental and more!)
- Top-notch on-going training on the latest technology
- A fun, fast paced work environment
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here