DescriptionThe Xandr Strategy team is responsible for enabling the effective definition, orchestration and execution of the company’s strategy. Within the broader Strategy organization, the Product and Market Strategy team serves to support the creation of the company-wide strategic vision, produce market and competitive analyses, and develop product specific strategies across Xandr’s business units. The team also serves as Xandr’s internal consulting arm, solving key challenges across the business.
The Manager of Product and Market Strategy will partner with key leaders to set long term goals and strategy across teams, develop materials supporting strategic initiatives, and ensure alignment of product strategy to the broader mission and vision. This role will also be responsible for development of detailed trends and competitive analyses, as well executive presentations.
Successful candidates are well-versed in analyzing financial statements and public company disclosures and should possess broad functional knowledge of the media and ad tech landscapes. The role will require a mix of big picture thinking and detail orientation to understand and communicate the implications of developments in our rapidly evolving industry. This is a dynamic, high-energy job and team.
The ideal candidate should have significant experience in technology, media, and strategy that includes hands-on experience with prior product and strategy groups. Being well versed in executive presentation, persuasive writing, the ability to coordinate across various functional teams, and demonstrating a passion for the evolving advertising landscape are all desired skills. The Manager, Product and Market Strategy will be responsible for:
• Working closely with senior product leaders to develop holistic product strategies
• Conducting regular and ad-hoc analyses on the market and competitive landscape based on the needs of the Executive Leadership Team (ELT)
• Managing and distributing monthly/quarterly marketplace quantitative analyses, inclusive of revenue, subscribers, market-share, etc.
• Building trusted relationships across the various Xandr teams, organizations, and partners
• Creating presentation materials for executive management reviews
• Demonstrating confidence and poise in presenting analyses and recommendations to senior management
Qualifications• BA/BS in Business, Economics, Strategy related discipline, pre-MBA candidates preferred
• 3-5 years relevant experience
• Established credibility with upper management
• Demonstrated excellent analytical, writing, communication, and cross-functional collaboration skills
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here