Xandr is creating a better solution for advertisers and publishers to find and reach specific audiences at scale in trusted, premium content environments. As a current leader in advanced TV advertising, we help advertisers deliver the right message, at the right time, on almost any device. We are rooted in a tradition of responsible data usage. For more than 140 years, AT&T has used data and technology to inform and improve the customer experience.
This is a highly visible role within the Xandr Data team. You will be responsible for working with cross-functional teams across Product, Operations, Business Development and Marketing to develop measurement products for Xandr. You will oversee the product life-cycle, with a focus on managing the development from third-party data partners.
- Responsible for working with teams to define measurement requirements for new data products and helping to assess the potential business impact
- Help manage the data product roadmap and prioritize projects and formulate action plans based on business impact
- Serve as a contact between Xandr Data and third-party data partners; build productive and strong relationships
- Contribute to the operational management of projects, maintaining close contact with the vendor partners, liaising with internal teams to provide support and training
- Plan, schedule and run meetings with meetings with various stakeholders
- Create plans that have clear, measurable success criteria
- Ability to identify opportunities to strengthen data partnership relationships and put plans in place for implementation
- Investigate / raise questions when issues are discovered and proactively work to help find the root causeand resolve them
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 2-4 years of experience at an advertising agency, media/publisher, ad tech company or a company in a related industry
- Familiarity with both TV and digital advertising platforms
- Experience determining requirements and coordinating with product development is a plus
- Possesses strong project management skills, vendor management skills, communication skills, and an ability to multi-task.
- Experience working cross-functionally and managing varied workstreams
- Possesses excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Collaborative and solves problems with others while always driving towards a decision
- Strong data and analytics background
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here