DescriptionXandr Legal is seeking a resourceful assistant to join our team of attorneys and operational support personnel. This role is a direct report to our Xandr Legal SVP and will be responsible for supporting other senior leaders within the legal department. This support can range from scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, processing expenses, vendor/invoice management, planning events and more. These interactions may involve high level contacts and exposure to sensitive information necessitating considerable use of tact and diplomacy.
As Xandr is one of AT&T’s operating companies, this role is responsible for coordinating with internal and external contacts both domestic and internationally. This role may perform work on special projects involving research, compiling and analyzing data, determining approach, and preparing reports. This is a versatile opportunity for a candidate who possesses strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and anticipate needs.
- HS Diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in areas of responsibility
- Strong work ethic and highly organized
- Exceptional communication, analytical and writing skills
- Ability and desire to work both autonomously but also collaboratively
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Once you’re a part of the Xandr team, you’ll gain an amazing benefits package, medical/dental/vision coverage, 401(k) plan, flexible work hours, learning and development opportunities and paid time off. We also provide employee discount on AT&T internet/phone services and DIRECTV. Xandr is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we strive to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here