The Lead Talent Acquisition Manager serves as the client relationship manager for both internal and external clients. Internally, TA Managers act as trusted advisors to hiring managers, identifying hiring needs before setting and executing against the strategy. Externally, TA Managers help attract, engage, and retain top candidates, while ensuring a high-quality experience throughout the recruitment process. This person will be a senior level individual contributor managing the hiring process for a variety of business focused roles across the United States and Latin America. This is a fast paced, dynamic position that works cross-functionally across all levels of the company.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Consults with senior leadership regarding workforce planning strategies including workforce diversity, forecasted hiring needs, and personnel development plans.
- Responsible for planning, leading and implementation of hiring initiatives, personnel acquisition or internal hiring programs.
- Source active and passive applicants, recruit, screen, interview and hire for highly specialized and difficult-to- attract positions.
- This position requires the creation of sourcing strategies that would generally include significant coordination with the client on required skills, identifying competitor information and researching industry terms.
- This position is responsible for creating sourcing pools and utilizing Internet boards, referral networks and industry specific user groups to identify passive candidates not typically found through the standard job posting procedures.
- Collaborates with clients to understand staffing gaps and expected future workforce requirements.
- Regularly meets, consults and presents hiring reports and project initiatives to senior level stakeholders.
- Ensures that recruiting and hiring activities are in compliance with government regulations and organizational policies and procedures.
- Often leads functional teams or projects.
- May provide training or mentoring to less experienced staff, and may provide feedback for the evaluation of new staff.
- Ideal candidate will have Advertising Sales and/or Ad Techrecruiting experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of recruiting experience
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Resourceful, proactive attitude; ability to anticipate and react to needs of hiring managers
- Ability to work well with colleagues across all levels within the company
- Experience in Advertising, Media and Advertising Technology industry is a plus
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here