Delivers design and layout solutions for a wide range of media. Creative designs require little to no rework. Contributes to the development of new designs and approaches. Influences overall design brief. Typically assigned to a high volume of deliverables. Mentors other Designers.
- Delivers design and layout solutions for assigned projects.
- Designs icons, color schemes, layout, types and fonts and other design features as directed.
- Responsible for conceptualization and design of visual solutions from concept to completion for multiple print mediums and limited online applications. Understands art direction and executes art concepts.
- Designs achieve campaign objectives.
- Solves design challenges.
- Creates and delivers designs to enhance advertisements and engage audience.
- Interprets the client’s business needs and develops a concept to meet those goals.
- Presents to senior creatives and account managers.
- Innovates design solutions to meet project schedules.
- Manages multiple briefs at a time and allocating time appropriately.
- Ensures the consistency of look and feel of campaign pieces. management experience.
- Strong knowledge of design techniques, practices and technologies. Complete fluency with imaging software applications.
- Solid knowledge of print production and printing techniques.
- Education: Bachelor of Arts degree in Graphic Design, Art, Interactive Design, or a related digital media discipline, or the equivalent combination of education and technical training.
- Experience: Typically has 5+ years of real-world design and project management experience.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here