DescriptionThe Business Development Lead is responsible for leading, implementing and providing complex analytical support for new business opportunities, initiatives, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, alliances and joint ventures or commercial relationships within the Xandr Corporate Strategy & Business Development organization.
- Conducts complex market analysis, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs.
- Provides leadership in the planning, designing, due diligence, and implementing of strategic business objectives and potential and/or executed transactions.
- Develops and maintains relationships between Xandr and partners, regulatory officials and government officials.
- Coordinates acquisition support functions for national and international transactions.
- Analyzes market conditions, regulatory environment, competitive conditions, strategic and business plans, and existing business and technical operations.
- Collaborate and support legal, accounting and business inspection of acquisition or joint venture.
- Creates financial models to assess the economic value of potential transaction.
- Formulates demand forecasts and key operating projections for the valuation of target transactions.
- Participates in the negotiations of principal terms and conditions of transactions.
- Creates presentation materials for internal approval from Officers or Executives of AT&T and affiliates.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of market trends and financial situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Experience with financial transaction modeling and analysis and approach recommendations
- Experience leading and managing geographically and functionally diverse stakeholders to drive results
- Excellent executive communications and presentation skills
- Working understanding of the marketing/advertising business and supporting technologies
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here