DescriptionThe Global Services Engineering team drives operations effectiveness by building and supporting tools for internal use that add scale to our day to day implementation, ongoing maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting efforts. We engage cross-functionally to coordinate and facilitate delivery of tools, training and process improvement. Creates, updates and maintains issue, troubleshooting or instructional information and documentation to facilitate dissemination of usage, best practices and how to's of the supported tools and processes.
About the team:
The Services team is dedicated to earning customer loyalty while building a world-class organization. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team supports other services, and product teams working on the behalf of AppNexus customers. We obsess about making clients massively successful, and strategize to continually evolve products, and processes. Real-time advertising can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
About the job:
• Act as a capability expert and extension of Product and Engineering within Services connecting the field with builders and helping those teams scale
• Work within the capability teams to resolve issues, influence product, reduce services load, improve training, create documentation, eliminate issues and subpar user experiences
• Perform level two support, troubleshooting assistance, and consulting on problem cases
• Innovate ways to increase throughput, prioritize chores, perform tool research, and create automation
Qualifications• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and at least 2 years of experience in supporting, developing or consulting in a software or related IT field
• Demonstrated ability to manage projects from requirements gathering and scoping to development and deployment
• Strong problem-solving skills with a willingness to dig into end to end setup and usage of our systems to pinpoint root cause
• Ability to work on multiple projects with varying priorities and scope
• Strong organization and process-orientation skills, while also being entrepreneurial
• Working knowledge of python, SQL and interaction with client/server side applications
• Knowledge of source control systems build management technologies such as puppet, docker, kubernetes a plus
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here