DescriptionXandr is seeking an experienced Engineering Leader for our Change Data Capture Team. This team is at the intersection of several distributed systems and is responsible for the infrastructure that ships data reliably and consistently from over 300 services to our Real-Time Ad Serving Platform.
As an Engineering Manager you will have full ownership over the team's roadmap, execution, hiring, performance management and engagement.
Qualifications• BS/BA degree with 5+ years of experience in developing software systems
• 2+ years of people management experience with direct reports
• Experience managing multi-quarter infrastructure projects and coordinating resources across multiple teams
• Distributed systems and data-intensive applications or relational database expertise a plus
• Golang / C experience a plus
• Experience running highly-reliable production systems
• You are a leader that empowers the team and pushes for excellence
• You enjoy building highly reliable systems for other engineers to use
• You are passionate about distributed systems and data intensive applications
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here