The Director, TV Product Development will direct the product development process across the Xandr Media TV product portfolio. This role will focus on managing a team of program/product managers who will work in agile environment to drive projects forward across the team. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast past and ever-changing product organization and will strong be a strong creative problem solver. This person must have foundational analytical and communication skills to present business cases to senior stakeholders and influence decisions cross-functionally. This is a fantastic opportunity to own and shape innovative, industry-changing products and initiatives at the heart of our business.
- Support program and product development management of the full product lifecycle for the Xandr Media TV including research, scoping, prototyping, validation, productionalization, and rollout
- Manage product performance to set goals and KPIs
- Articulate and contribute to product strategy
- Consolidate, rationalize, and prioritize market requirements into a product plan
- Contribute to product roll out efforts with marketing, sales and other client facing teams to create collateral including white papers, case studies, demos, training material, etc.
- 7+ years of work experience in project management and/or product development within an agile framework
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Outstanding communication, presentation and organizational skills; process-oriented, yet entrepreneurial
- Deep understanding of Digital and TV advertising industry
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here