Strategic Planning at
Xandr works across the enterprise to orchestrate and deliver a collaborative,
agile, and structured approach to strategy formulation and planning for Xandr.
The team works in a dynamic, fast paced environment across a broad range of topics within the TV and digital advertising space. For this particular role, we are looking for someone who is eager to learn, analytical, process-oriented, and has the operational expertise to drive strategic planning processes and deliverables.
- Orchestrate the annual and long-term strategic planning processes, partnering with senior leadership, cross-functional teams and other strategy leads.
- Collaborate with Strategy and other Xandr colleagues in the creation of market and competitive assessment, opportunity assessment / investment cases, developing plans to close key gaps (build/buy/partner)
- Synthesize strategic planning materials for consumption by management and cascade to the rest of the company
- Coordinate with AT&T Corporate Strategy colleagues in aligning Xandr strategic planning expectations, timelines and deliverables to broader corporate objectives
- Develop and codify best practices and frameworks related to strategic planning and strategy development
- Work collaboratively on issues of diverse scope within TV and digital advertising, while exhibiting sound judgement and a pragmatic approach to achieving our strategic planning objectives.
- Bachelors degree required, advanced degree a plus.
- 8-10 or more years of experience and at least two years of management responsibility.
- Established credibility with upper management and ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Demonstrated excellent analytical, organization, presentation, writing, and communication/presentation skills
- Detail oriented, organized, able to run multiple parallel initiatives / work-streams
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here