DescriptionThe Director of DSP Services is responsible for managing customer facing Managed Services, Sales Engineering and Consulting Services. This leader will evolve our service offering for the DSP as our product sees significant updates over the coming years. Industry experience working with Marketers, Holding Companies and Independent Agencies is required.
About the team:
The Demand Side Platform Solutions Consulting teams are responsible for servicing customers who spend advertising budgets through our products. These service offerings include sales engineering, requirements gathering, product training, sharing best practices in campaign optimization, technical troubleshooting, and advising customers in how to migrate their business onto the AppNexus digital platform, program management, managed service trading, media planning, ad ops and more.
About the job:
• Define and implement staffing and organizational design strategies that maximize customer satisfaction, team productivity, and cost effectiveness
• Recruit, hire and retain world class talent and ensure the successful and rapid onboarding of new team members into their roles
• Conduct performance management process for all direct reports, recognizing success and immediately addressing issues
• Build a leadership team that will foster a culture which encourages deep customer commitment, intellectual curiosity, critical thinking, and a tenacity for finding the root cause of an issue
• Provide team with updates on company strategy and progress
• Ensure we are delivering best-in-class consultative service to our customers, driving them to maximize the value of our platform
• Build and deliver an efficient Managed Service offering for Advertisers and Agencies inclusive of Media Planning, Trading, Ad Ops and all underlying internal systems
• Manage resources to focus them where they create the most enterprise value
• Be the customer facing escalation point when needed
• Build a team of domain experts whom customers consider to be trusted advisors
• Define service offerings which drive customer success and Xandr revenue
• Build rapport with key client stakeholders and decision makers as partner from Services
Cross-Functional Team Work
• Partner with Account Management, developing strong communication and collaboration in an effort to provide a unified client engagement offering
• Develop strong relationships and communication channels with engineering, product management, marketing and sales teams to facilitate information sharing and collaboration
• Understand and stay apprised of development in the ad tech ecosystem and in customers" usage of AppNexus products and provide product leaders with insight into support issues and customer needs to shape product roadmap and supportability
• Ensure great communication with technical support group to provide cohesive DSP customer experience.
• Maintain and oversee vendor relationships for those external partners leveraged in delivering DSP Service offerings to our clients.
Process Development and Management
• Develop processes and assets which improve the scalability of the group and company best practices
• Resolve any issues raised by the team or internal stakeholders
• Continually improve our customer onboarding process to accelerate their adoption of the AppNexus platform
• Produce monthly operational reports for management
QualificationsAbout your skills:
• Ability to develop relationships and engage in strategic conversations with other AppNexus executives
• Experience in early stage and mature hi-tech companies with a strong expertise in process development and project management
• Experience with online media buying and selling, advertising technology solutions, and ad network business models is a plus
• Experience managing relationships with external vendors
• Proven ability to motivate and lead large teams
• Provide leadership on hiring best practices and developing talent.
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here