This Director will be responsible for integrating and running the operations for Xandr Legal, including:
- Development and continual improvement of operational support systems related to legal functions, including contract, sales operations support, trademark, and patent portfolio management. Ensuring that systems implement the appropriate controls remain in place per our RIM policies and processes and any applicable legal holds.
- Budget and expense management
- Management of H/R requirements including requisitions and hiring processes
- Integration of invoice management systems from AppNexus legacy systems into the AT&T billing systems.
- Management of professional, non-attorney staff in alignment with business and departmental priorities.
- Identify, prioritize and deliver improvements to enhance the operations of the legal team.
- Project management of key legal initiatives and support for other Xandr business units.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here