Overall Purpose: Responsible for the instructional design and development of training programs for go-to-market teams across Xandr including employee development training, skill-based training, product-based training, industry/marketing place training, and accelerating new hire onboarding training. Key Roles and Responsibilities: This individual will be responsible for working collaboratively with key members across the organization to drive the overall strategy and development of training programs and manage key vendors to ensure quality, consistency, and relevance of all training materials and programs. Additionally, this individual will develop all necessary training and sales enablement tools and collaterals to support customer education that aligns with product and business strategy. Directs a team to perform strategic planning and implementation of training programs that support the Media, Data and Platform businesses within Xandr. Manages performance, career planning and development for their team. Influences decisions regarding the hiring, firing, disciplinary action, promotional activity, and pay decisions for subordinates.
Education: Typically requires a bachelor's degree.
Experience: Typically requires 10+ years of experience in similar area of responsibility and 2+ supervisory. Supervisory: “Yes"
- Seven years experience in a marketing or project management role
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Previous management experience
- Ability to motivate and lead direct reports
- Ability to clear a criminal background check, driver's license check and drug test
- The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or Computer Science
- Eight or more years experience in a marketing or project management role
Principal Skills / Competencies associated with this Title:
• Market Analysis
• Marketing Communications
• Marketing Strategy Development
• Marketing Strategy Implementation
• Product Knowledge
• Relationship Management
Note: Additional skills / competencies may be added to this specific requisition. During the application process, you will be asked to provide your proficiency and experience with all the skills / competencies associated with the requisition.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here