Data Analytics, within Data Science, is the creative thought leader responsible for ensuring that our counterparts across the company are enabled to make data driven decisions everyday. We partner closely with the Commercial, Operations, Product, Research, and Engineering teams to study client, product, and algorithmic performance data. We identify areas for improvement and implement enhancements to drive success on our platform. Our team is focused on tool-building and teaching others so that we can scale analytical capabilities across Xandr. This role is perfect for someone who has a quantitatively-oriented degree, experience building teams and leading other managers, a passion for mathematics, analytics, and coding, and a strong desire to use data to inspire success for our customers.
• Directly lead 2-3 managers, each with teams of 4-6 analysts. Hire, onboard, train and grow analysts to be future leaders of our company.
• Work closely with internal teams, strategic company leaders, and our largest clients to provide Return on Investment (ROI)-focused insights and recommendations
• Lead large projects and initiatives with multiple sub-projects and multiple stakeholders.
• Excel both as an individual contributor and as a collaborative teammate, depending on project requirements.
• Focus on organizational leadership, including culture, training.
• Design and consult on statistically rigorous tests to assess the impact of a potential buying strategy, optimization technique, or product release.
• Supervise the creation of custom tools and dashboards to automate and scale insights for our internal stakeholders.
• Partner with Data Science, Product and Engineering teams to align strategy around the roll out and monitoring of new algorithms and product lines
• Demonstrate thought leadership in digital media analytics and optimization
• Help build our Analytics practice by developing training materials, customer facing assets and internal resources
• Provide feedback and share knowledge with other teams across the company
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Analytics, Math, or another quantitively-oriented degree
• 6-10 years of relevant analytics work experience and a quantitatively-oriented degree
• 3 year+ direct leadership of analysts.
• 1 year+ of leadership of direct managers of analysts.
• Experience working with extremely large datasets in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and fluid start-up environment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a demonstrable passion to dig into terabytes of data and quickly construct tools
• Experience with data visualization (PowerBI a plus) and using data to tell a story
• Mastery of MS Excel, relational databases, SQL and Python (NumPy, SciPy, Pandas); experience with other coding languages (ex. R, PySpark, D3)
• Proven excellence at formulating, understanding, and solving complex, non-routine problems
• Demonstrated success in project management/ownership and working with senior strategic stakeholders
• Outstanding organization and presentation skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here