The Director, Communication will manage the development and implementation of highly complex internal and external communications programs at Xandr.
- Manage the company's employee communications programs including acting as the company spokesperson to media representatives or community relations issues.
- Areas of responsibility include preparation and publication of several or most of the following: articles, microsites, rotating ads, banner ads, news releases, employee newsletters, brochures, web sites, employee handbooks, social media content, and or materials for employee conferences and seminars.
- Oversee coordination, preparation, and distribution of employee, retiree and other participant materials, new employee benefits handbooks, benefit, and compensation communications.
- Involved in corporate public and community relations programs.
- Provides information to senior and executive management on general business and national media press issues.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 8-10 years of partner business experience within media relations, executive communications, global communications, and social media
- Ability to establish positive working internal/external relationships.
- Excellent communications - strong oral, presentation, and written skills
- Ability to articulate strategy, plans, directions, and status.
- Ability to motivate individuals and management of other organizations to work cross-functionally to achieve desired program and process goals.
- Strong initiative and resourcefulness.
- Self-starter, fast-moving, flexible and adaptable
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here