DescriptionXandr is seeking a seasoned business development
professional to form and grow partnerships in the advertising, data and
marketing technology space. This position will focus on both start-up and
middle market companies.
The right candidate will manage the business development process from end-to-end. They will have deep industry knowledge and expertise as well as extensive knowledge of all advertising initiatives across Xandr, WarnerMedia, and AT&T.
- Identify and form partnerships globally by identifying product and revenue needs within Xandr.
- Close strategic partnerships that drive profitability and product needs.
- Run strategic partnership process through extensive work with finance, legal, and corporate development.
- Provide an analytical and thoughtful approach to decisions.
- Strong collaboration across AT&T and represent Xandr at both internal and external industry events.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years’ experience in media and/or technology
- Proven track record of business and corporate development
- Experience negotiating intricate commercial relationships and acquisitions.
- Strong attention to detail accompanied by proficient oral and financial skills.
- Experience presenting to senior leadership.
- Ability to form thoughtful and strategic decisions in the face of ambiguity, pressure, and risk.
- MBA preferred
- Experience in consulting or finance
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here