Digital Account Manager you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day
partner relationships and sales ops processes. You will play a key part in
building proposals, executing, stewarding, and optimizing campaign health. You
will be a member of a highly motivated Digital team where account relationship
building and customer satisfaction are keys to a successful candidate. Duties
will also include analysis of inventory, revenue, and pricing. This role is
based in New York.
• Team up with Account Executives to understand agency/client goals and objectives and brainstorm solutions
• Liaison between sales, ad ops and external partners
• Create and modify sales proposals for TVE/DTV Now and STB VOD products that meet customer needs and maximize revenue for AT&T
• Generate planning costs for assigned advertising agencies
• Handle client services and ensure all digital campaigns get live, including collection of assets and work with Ad Ops to ensure campaigns go live as expected
• Communicate campaign highlights and/or red flags to AE to enable resolution with client
• Monitor campaign to ensure delivery (running internal and 3rd party reporting) – assist with billing
• Ensure post-campaign research studies are properly coordinated, where applicable
• Deliver campaign recap to AEs and/or clients summarizing performance
• Coordinate with Account Executives on development of renewal strategies based on client/program insights
• Partner with internal and external partners to execute all aspects of campaigns
• Execute/Monitor targeting, implementation, trafficking, delivery, troubleshooting, reporting, inventory optimization, and billing process.
Qualifications• 3-4 years of experience in Digital ad platforms for Ad Agency, Publisher, Network, or Ad Tech Vendor.
• Experience with digital ad serving systems, such as DFP and FreeWheel.
• Experience with front-end sales systems, such as DMD, Salesforce, Operative.One etc.
• Experience with publisher tools, such as Yieldex, is a plus.
• Experience with Digital Data Aggregators, such as Staq or Ad-Juster tools, is a plus.
• Comfort with ambiguity and a self-starter with an aptitude for defining new processes.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here