Client Operations ensures that clients have the contract paperwork necessary to work with Xandr in an optimized manner. We’re continually seeking to See and Improve the Whole System by scaling our internal workflows, external processes, and systems for effective and efficient execution. We are the front lines for Commercial leaders to ensure their clients can have a seamless Xandr experience. Client Operations partners regularly with Legal, Finance, and Product to ensure we deliver exceptional client outcomes.
About the job:
In your first several months as a Client Operations Analyst II, you’ll learn how client contracts are processed and respond to commercial leaders through SFDC cases. As you progress, you’ll take on more complicated and ambiguous cases and help contribute on team projects. Once you’ve mastered completing cases & you’re able to balance the different types of daily case work and helping on projects, you’ll begin to own your projects based on opportunities for improvement that you yourself have identified.
About your skills and experience:
• Experience in Sales/Contract Operations, or a Sales role with emphasis on contract processing a plus
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative approach to problem-solving
• Strong attention to detail and a consistent executor
• Proficiency with Excel and Powerpoint
• Previous experience with CRM systems (Salesforce.com preferred)
• Client engagement or customer service experience preferred
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You like to work in a fast paced, community environment that requires lots of testing and iteration to build on ideas
• You like the idea of working with other, really smart people and continuously balancing workloads with each other to ensure the team’s success
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
- Competitive pay (base salary plus bonus incentive).
- Excellent benefits (401k, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, medical/dental and more!)
- Top-notch on-going training on the latest technology
- A fun, fast paced work environment
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here