Overall Purpose: Manages the development, marketing and sale of a product or set of products throughout the product life cycle. Key Roles and Responsibilities: Oversees the implementation of product strategies and tactics, integrating the needs of the business with those of the market to drive growth. This position oversees activities to support the research and evaluation of new product technology and the creation of the product roadmap. This position oversees activities to support the research and evaluation of new product technology. Analyzes customer needs and oversees the documentation of customer and/or business requirements. Allocates features, delegates responsibilities to direct reports, identifies appropriate resources needed for development life cycle management, and negotiates the tradeoff between features and timely completion of delivering value to customers. Reviews and approves project plans, acts as adviser to subordinates to meet schedules and resolve technical problems. May be responsible for managing budgets, acquiring estimates and the requests for funding. Collaborates and contributes in decision making process regarding hiring, promoting and discharging employees. Education: Typically requires a bachelor's degree. SAFe 4.0 or PO/PM Certification preferred. Experience: Typically requires 6+ years of experience in similar area of responsibility or as a supervisor.
Qualifications• 4+ years working in a product management capacity, specifically for customer facing products, managing the development of self-service interfaces and/or workflow automation.
• Empathy for users and proven experience interviewing users and synthesize user problems.
• Experience with maintaining customer journey and integrating 3rd party on boarding and user support tools is a plus.
• Experience working with engineers, UX and cross functional teams
• Experience in online advertising is a plus
• Track record of being a customer advocate that can translate customer behavior, needs and wants into thoughtful strategy and design
• Experience managing products in a fast-paced, agile environment.
• Detail-oriented with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work effectively with internal leaders as well as external customers.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here