DescriptionThe Account Representative is responsible for commercial efforts that drive spend onto the Xandr platform across our DSP and Marketplace. This role supports the Agency Holding Companies, and the individual will work with between 1-3 senior team members to help drive the partnership between Xandr and key accounts. We seek candidates who are analytical, business minded, proactive, and thrive in an energetic environment.
This role is perfect for someone who has a passion for problem solving and is seeking a role with direct and significant impact on the short and long-term success of the company. Excellent communication and analytical skills, including the ability to get to the root of a problem, are critical, as is the ability to exercise good judgment independently. The individual needs to be able to breakdown complex technology and explain it with simplicity, and have a natural interest in business drivers.
About the team:
The Agency Platform Sales team manages the Xandr Platform spend with the six leading Agency Holding Companies across the US and Canada. This team is experiencing substantial growth and is hiring to meet the opportunity. Our focus is building deep, multifaceted and sophisticated relationships with our agency partners and their clients.
About the job:
• Help manage an annual quota and associated growth targets against Xandr
Invest, Xandr’s strategic buying platform, and spend on the Xandr Marketplace.• Leverage relationships to grow business partnerships
• Use knowledge of Xandr platform, media, and data offerings, data driven
insights, and understanding of client objectives to problem solve with the client
and internal team
• Support the creation and delivery of quarterly and annual business reviews with
• Represent the client needs with other functional teams. Improve internal
knowledge based on competitive landscape, best practices and client success
stories• Serve as a point of escalation and resolution for client service issues
• Ability to excel in a client-facing, consultative role developing complex accounts
(client facing experience not required)• Ability to take accountability, work under pressure, set and meet deadlines
• Capable of gaining a deep understanding of technology enabled advertising
• Ability to effectively communicate, present and influence clients and other
stakeholders• Innately collaborative
• Demonstrated record of going above and beyond
• BA/BS degree required
• 0-2 years of post-college work experience; work in Finance, Consulting,
Enterprise Technology, or an Agency Holding Company a plus
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here