Account Manager, Publishers
We are looking for an Account Manager to help manage some of our most dynamic clients – our owned and operated inventory. In this role, the Account Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of our daily interactions with our AT&T publisher clients across all product lines. You will develop a deep understanding of AppNexus’ supply-side business and will be responsible for driving revenue through working closely in marketplace development with our buy-side teams. The ideal candidate will thrive in this consultative yet tactical role working with across video, mobile and display formats with our top internal clients.
Sales & Account Management is a driven and results-oriented organization that helps bring AppNexus’ digital advertising products to market. Our focus is building our clients’ businesses through leading-edge technology solutions, intuitive and effective ad serving tools, and strategic business consulting. We develop and nurture relationships with a wide range of publishers and advertisers to help them more effectively reach their target audience through real-time ad serving, allowing them to manage and grow their digital advertising business. Our team is seeking innovative, passionate, and driven people who can foster strong client relationships, meet sales quotas, and drive awareness of our products, all whilst thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide best-in-class support for partners’ operational practices and activities
- Drive long-term partnership value by understanding AT&T’s strategy as it relates to publisher inventory, buyside initiatives and data usage
- Work cross-functionally with buyside teams to generate PMP and Open exchange spend
- Work in a video first capacity with focus on maximizing revenue through video marketplace spend
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Services teams to achieve long-term customer success
- Manage day to day business and technical escalations and communicate with all stakeholders to maintain momentum and ensure success
About your skills and experience:
- Consistent ability to deliver against revenue and OKR based targets
- Experience managing large clients publishers at a SSP / Exchange
- Familiarity with video exchange buying / selling.
- Marketplace development skills including demand generation in private and open auctions
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships at senior levels and work cross-functionally
- Proven ability to analyze data and communicate insights with stakeholders
- Relevant experience in digital media; publisher experience preferred
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here