DescriptionXandr is looking for an Agency Engagement Executive to spearhead our business efforts with Media Agencies in Spain. The Agency Engagement Executive will be responsible for evangelizing and driving adoption of the Xandr Demand Side Platform across all agency teams. The individual will have responsibilities for the engagement strategy and the pipeline development, to increase business with existing and new agency clients. Being also the business representative of Xandr in the market for brands and any relevant local partner.
This role is perfect for someone with great ambition, hunger for success and who is seeking an exciting role with direct and significant impact on the short- and long-term success of the company. Excellent customer relationship skills are critical, as is the ability to exercise good judgment independently.
About the job:
• Leverage relationships to grow business partnerships; optimizing for shared goals and objectives,
• Attend weekly meetings/presentations with agencies to discuss client schedules,
• Advise clients and create brand loyalty,
• Manage and maintain a sales pipeline for the business,
• Achieve sales targets,
• Leverage knowledge of Xandr offerings, data driven insights, and understanding of client objectives to maintain momentum and ensure success,
• Collaborate with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations, ensure successful campaign management and create upsell opportunities,
• Actively monitor the opportunity matrix between buyers and publisher’s inventory,
• Evangelize and participate in the creation of curated inventory, collaborating with Marketing and Services teams to do so,
• Actively participates in industry or client events, support the organization of Xandr branded events as well.
Manages part of an account for the largest/most strategic accounts, not at the highest level but for a specific portion of the account, e.g., geography or subsidiary. Participates with Strategic Account Lead/Management in account and strategy reviews for assigned account(s). Often oversees and coordinates all sales resources, virtual or dedicated, for portion of account(s) managed. Responsible at a territory/ subsidiary level for customer relationship, setting and implementing customized account plans as well as for account revenue, profitability, receivables, and customer satisfaction.
About your skills and experience:
• Relevant experience in digital media - Minimum 5 years.
• Sophisticated understanding of the media landscape and varying business models of buyers and publishers.
• Strong networking ability and proven connections at major advertising agencies.
• Ability to effectively communicate, present and influence clients and other stakeholders.
• Demonstrated track record for prospecting and exceeding targets.
• Proactive, can-do attitude.
• Flexibility and ability to think strategically and act tactically.
• Strong organizational and teamwork abilities.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here