The Vice President, Services - EMEA is a member of the Global Services Team reporting to the SVP of Global Services. We are seeking a dynamic customer-focused senior executive to deeply partner with our commercial organizations and clients to drive enterprise-wide Services across EMEA. This role requires strategic thinking and a passion for working cross-functionally to execute go-to-market plans, to win new customers and solidify Xandr's (AppNexus) competitive advantage in the market.
About the EMEA business:
Our business in EMEA was founded 7+ years ago, and now has 180+ employees in 12 offices. We work with the largest enterprise Publishers of digital content on the continents, and power the digital media buying of many of the largest agencies and advertisers in the region, together constituting one of the largest digital media marketplaces on the planet.
Our plan for the business involves both the scaling of existing markets and service models as well as the launch of new businesses and go to market strategies.
As VP Services EMEA, you will serve as a key business leader in developing and driving these approaches, both for the Services organisation and the business as a whole. The ability to own and execute on business-wide goals, contributing both as commercial partner and Services leader is essential to the deployment of effective strategies, development of new revenue streams and management of organisational change.
About the team:
Global Services is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the Xandr (AppNexus) platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategises to help them achieve their goals. Real-time advertising can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
About the job:
- Work with EMEA Leadership team to evolve and drive EMEA strategy
- Partner with Commercial to Generate tangible business results and return on investment
- Accountable for Services in region, ensuring integrated Go-To-Market (GTM) decision making
- Provide leadership and direction to the Services functions, helping customers unlock the full potential of their businesses
- Ensure the establishment and maintenance of cross region best practices and centres of excellence required to execute the GTM strategy
- Guide the team’s professional development and continue building the team by recruiting top talent, keeping the talent engaged/motivated and enabling growth/career pathing
- Evolve Services model, and launch of new business appropriate service models as the GTM plans evolve
- Single point of escalation in region, with authority to manage all in region resourcing decisions and management of regional cost budget
- Allocate Services projects across the team so that we deliver on-time, in-scope, valuable results for our clients
- Strive for operational excellence and scale by continually evaluating what is driving the best results and implementing operational improvements
- Deepen influence with clients through executive level and strategic engagement and serve as high-level escalation point
- Partner with Product to understand the value of new products and evangelise solutions/features both internally and externally
- Responsible for EMEA Services Culture within GTM
- Extensive experience leading a services team or similar function
- BA/BS degree; advanced degree or MBA preferred but not required
- Experience building and implementing service offerings in high-growth, B2B software, and technology industries
- Proven record of partnering with Commercial teams to help them achieve and surpass revenue targets
- Subject matter expert on customers, the industry and the competitive landscape
- Track record as a key leader with strong collaboration and consensus building skills
- Works extremely well across groups, who at times have conflicting priorities or points of view
- Outstanding communication skills: one-on-one, presentation and content building, with track record for teaching others these critical skills
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here