The Solutions Consultant – Publisher Operations is responsible for providing day-to-day support to our publishers by blending best in-class customer service with exceptional problem-solving skills. The primary focus for this role is to ensure a smooth onboarding and activation on new publishers using the AppNexus platform. Main responsibilities include:
• Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations and deliver service excellence during implementation.
• Provide post implementation support to publishers by advising on optimization best practices
• Driving revenue by removing spend blockers and integration improvements.
• Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management and engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
• Actively respond to escalations for publishers and demand partners regarding integration issues.
• Create and help make sense of reporting that will result in competitive insights for our clients
• Participate in and contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues and product support opportunities
About the team:
Global Services is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the AppNexus platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategizes to help them achieve their goals. Real-time advertising can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
About the job:
• Become an AppNexus platform and digital marketing expert by combining prior ad operations knowledge, technical and creative thinking with strong communication skills.
• Deeply understand the customer’s business to identify how best to leverage the possibilities offered by the AppNexus platform
• Systematically design, implement, and document effective solutions while identifying and analyzing opportunities for improvement
• Develop troubleshooting techniques to solve clients’ business and technical issues, solving immediate concerns and creating long-term solutions by empowering clients
• Build a world class company by sharing knowledge with Services team members
QualificationsAbout your skills and experience:
• 1 - 3 years of work experience and a quantitative degree
• Prior knowledge regarding RTB/PMP and ad Networks; knowledge of Header Bidding/Wrapper and various ad formats/ad platforms is a plus
• Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies and their root causes
• Ad Trafficking exposure using Ad Servers such as DFP and AdTech a plus
• Experience using debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug is a plus
• Excellent time management, written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with data analysis and manipulation in Excel
• Demonstrable passion for learning new technologies including MySQL, APIs, PHP or Python
More about you:
• You have an outstanding ability to solve problems in an independent and data-driven manner while working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding start-up environment
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here