DescriptionThe Solutions Consultant – Publisher Operations is responsible for providing day-to-day support to our publishers by blending best in-class customer service with exceptional problem-solving skills. The primary focus for this role is to ensure a smooth onboarding and activation on new publishers using the AppNexus platform. Main responsibilities include:
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations and deliver service excellence during implementation.
- Provide post implementation support to publishers by advising on optimization best practices
- Driving revenue by removing spend blockers and integration improvements.
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management and engineering to deliver customised implementation plans to select clients
- Actively respond to escalations for publishers and demand partners regarding integration issues.
- Create and help make sense of reporting that will result in competitive insights for our clients
- Participate in and contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues and product support opportunities
- 1 - 3 years of work experience and a quantitative degree
- Prior knowledge regarding RTB/PMP and ad Networks; knowledge of Header Bidding/Wrapper and various ad formats/ad platforms is a plus
- Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies and their root causes
- Ad Trafficking exposure using Ad Servers such as DFP and AdTech a plus
- Experience using debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug is a plus
- Excellent time management, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with data analysis and manipulation in Excel
- Demonstrable passion for learning new technologies including MySQL, APIs, PHP or Python
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of teaching and learning and willing to sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You are curious and love challenging yourself to constantly improve
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to find a solution
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here