The Product Support Specialist delivers excellence with a strategic focus, ensuring that customers are incredibly satisfied with the AppNexus platform. Internal relationships are core to the role as this person will work alongside the client consultancy team to provide complete technical and business support.
The Product Support Specialist enjoys digging into problems, provides highly responsive professional communication, and effectively coordinates internal resources.
This role is great for someone who loves solving complex problems for customers. This role is also a great opportunity for someone who is motivated to build strong technical skills in a supportive environment while learning the inner workings of the world's largest independent ad tech company.
About the job:
- Deliver post-implementation product support to AppNexus customers
- Manage customer support cases daily, which includes verifying cases, analyzing data, isolating and diagnosing the problem, resolving the issue and communicating the resolution to the client
- Coordinate with Product Management and Engineering teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving product issues or opportunities for improvement
- Develop an online knowledge base of known issues/solutions to share with colleagues both locally and overseas
- Provide assistance when needed and share product knowledge with Client Services team members
- Nurture close relationships with clients to become a trusted advisor
- Troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrable passion for learning new technologies
- Strong organization and process-orientation skills, while also being entrepreneurial
- Able to proactively achieve goals while being an excellent team player
- Must be fluent in English and ideally French or German
Beneficial tech skills (if you don't have all of them, you can learn them at AppNexus!):
- SQL scripting and relational database
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here