DescriptionAppNexus is looking for an Operations Analyst to join our rapidly growing organization. This role offers a unique opportunity to work closely with senior leadership to drive success for the EMEA Commercial & Services teams. As an Operations Analyst, you will work closely with the EMEA Operations team and Go-to-Market Leadership to support a wide array of business needs, from identifying gaps in current processes, proposing solutions to achieve business outcomes, supporting the maintenance and hygiene of our CRM system, and other analysis to help drive productivity of our field teams. You will have the opportunity to drive cross-functional projects, while other days may require supporting a more senior member of the team on an existing project.
This role offers a unique opportunity to work closely with senior leadership to drive success for their teams. As an Operations Analyst, you will provide field support for EMEA Commercial or Services executives as they ideate strategy, build a plan to execute that strategy, and ultimately put that plan into action with their teams. Every day will bring new learning experiences as you work on a wide range of projects (process improvement, organizational design, reporting/dashboarding, communications, etc.) to enable the relevant function’s success.
About the Team:
Field Operations ensures that AppNexus scales its organization, processes, systems and execution effectively and efficiently. We partner with senior executives and go-to-market teams to drive strategic planning, lead high priority strategic initiatives, and provide critical operational leverage across the business. We challenge the status quo, tackle tough operational problems, develop analytical frameworks to support decision-making, identify and remove roadblocks, and drive continuous process improvement.
About the Job:
Support the Go to Market teams by:
• Identifying gaps in current operational processes
• Researching and proposing solutions to achieve business objectives
• Securing alignment from Ops teams and potentially numerous cross-functional partners
• Assisting managers and directors to execute desired solutions
• Support the planning and execution of strategic business objectives
• Utilize quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive business insights, decision making, and actions
• Work closely with the cross-functional teams to align on initiatives required to achieve long term customer/operational success
• Creating actionable, user-friendly reports in a wide array of tools, socializing and soliciting input from key stakeholders, synthesizing and visualizing results, and proposing next steps to leadership
QualificationsAbout your skills and experience:
• 2+ years supporting major, cross-functional projects in consulting or within an industry
• 1+ year leading projects and owning regular delivery of analysis to senior stakeholders within the business
• Comprehension of Excel analysis of large, partially complete data sets with a consistent ability to draw meaningful insights
• Experience in taking data analysis and then synthesizing into a presentation leveraging PowerPoint in order to influence senior stakeholders
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
• Experience working in a technology environment and experience working with diverse systems and datasets (e.g., CRM, transactional, etc.). Previous experience with Salesforce is a plus!
• Willingness to share knowledge, facilitate team rapport, and maintain excellent cross-functional partnerships
• Comfortable building and managing relationships at all levels and across geographies
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You like to work in a fast paced, community environment that requires lots of testing and iteration to build on ideas
• You like the idea of working with other, really smart people and continuously balancing workloads with each other to ensure the team’s success
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
• You challenge the status quo
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here