DescriptionThe Manager, Solution Consulting is a player/coach role. This person is responsible for managing and growing a team of high-achieving Solution Consultants. This team is dedicated to supporting our clients utilizing the Xandr SSP solution.
The Manager will play a key role in developing excellence in the Solution Consulting team to support our strategy, grow and develop our client base and ensure excellence in execution and client engagement by the team.
We are looking for someone passionate about solving complex problems and eager to make a direct impact on both the short and long-term success of the business. The Manager must have the ability to breakdown complex technology, explain and teach it with simplicity, and drive strategic conversations, while managing a team of direct reports.
About the team:
Global Services is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on our platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategizes to help them achieve their goals. Technology can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
About the job:
• Manage a team of highly achieving Solution consultants for greatest business impact
• Ability to be a player as well as coach and provide services and consulting to clients while defining best practices
• Structure Sell Side consulting operations in Northern EMEA and provide visibility to management
• Partner with Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering and other Services stakeholders to align team operations with the larger organisation
• Become the senior escalation point for your team’s clients and diffuse challenging situations
• Support cross-functional teams and stakeholders in account vision and business delivery
• Strong ability to translate complex data and technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• Deep knowledge of the operational complexities of our supply side clients.
• Become trusted advisor to our client and internal stakeholder
• Drive a high performing culture
QualificationsAbout your skills and experience:
• At least 3 years of leading, coaching and mentoring technical teams
• Proven experience in the adtech industry with a specific focus on sell side technologies
• Ability to excel in a client-facing, consultative role developing complex accounts.
• Strong ability to translate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• Deep knowledge of the operational complexities of our supply side clients
• Experience in driving high performing culture
• Educated to a degree level at the minimum, MSc or MBA is a strong advantage
• Command of a at least one other European language is a strong advantage but is not necessary
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching and willing to sharing your knowledge to empower others.
• You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems
• You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here