DescriptionThe Associate Director, Solution Consulting for SSP & Marketplace is a team player/coach role. This person is responsible for building, managing and growing a team of high-achieving Solution Consultants to deliver success. This team is dedicated to developing Xandr’s SSP & Marketplace business: it partners with publishers to maximize the value of their inventory, connects buyer and sellers at scale, removing friction, and providing insights to internal and external stakeholders.
The Associate Director will drive excellence in Solution Consulting. We are looking for someone passionate about solving complex problems and eager to make a direct impact on both the short and long-term success of the business. The Associate Director must have the ability to breakdown complex technology, explain and teach it with simplicity, and drive strategic conversations, while managing a team of direct reports. We are looking for a self-starter, with an entrepreneurial spirit, ready to grow an existing business and support new line of services for existing and new Xandr products.
About the job
Individually and through the team you will:
- Manage and develop a team of highly achieving solution consultants to deliver success and drive YoY growth, this includes developing their tech skills, business knowledge and critical thinking abilities.
- Actively create the next generation of leaders.
- Become the senior escalation point for your team’s clients and diffuse challenging situations.
- Become trusted advisor and a key partner for both our buy and sell side clients, as well as our internal account teams.
- Design, setup and run Enterprise level operations
- Run a team of industry and technology leaders whose expertise is sought after by our clients.
- Activate Xandr Marketplace vision and set the function up for long term success. This includes partnering with Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering and other Services stakeholders to support the Go To Market motion.
- Support Marketplace activation through research and operations.
- Design and setup relevant an internal and external engagement model to support sustainable and high impact growth.
- Provide consulting on Deal Strategy, Setup, Prices, Media packages and technical implementations.
- Take initiative in curating inventory for our customer and removing any type of friction that prevents a smooth execution.
- Drive a high performing culture.
QualificationsAbout your skills and experience:
• At least 3 years of leading, coaching and mentoring technical teams
• Proven experience in the adtech industry with a specific focus on sell side technologies
• Ability to excel in a client-facing, consultative role developing complex accounts.
• Strong ability to translate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• Deep knowledge of the operational complexities of our supply side clients
• Experience in driving high performing culture
• Educated to a degree level at the minimum, MSc or MBA is a strong advantage
• Command of a at least one other European language is a strong advantage but is not necessary
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching and willing to sharing your knowledge to empower others.
• You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems
• You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here