Xandr seeks a driven and dynamic EMEA Communications Manager, to support press, social, and internal communications across Europe. We are looking for someone who thrives when faced with intricate challenges, moves quickly, and thinks holistically.
Xandr is one of the largest foundational companies that connects publishers and advertisers. The EMEA Corporate Communications Manager will play an integral role in crafting compelling marketing and communications content for press, social and internal engagement, to elevate our products in market, distill the complex programmatic advertising ecosystem, and present our vision of shaping the future of advertising.
About the team:
Although the Corporate Communications is a small, tight-knit team, our mission is broad, and we work with almost every group at the company, including Product, Sales, Data Science, People, and the larger Marketing organization across the globe. We break down complicated problems facing publishers, advertisers and the internet at large. We weave together insights on the industry’s growth and maturation with Xandr’s long-term vision, business objectives, and product solutions.
About the job:
- Work closely with teams across the organization to develop strategic communications plans and messaging for business announcements and product launches for the EMEA region
- Write and edit story pitches, press releases, bylines and thought leadership pieces, blog posts, website, internal and social media copy, and other public-facing content
- Manage workflow with our regional PR agencies
- Work directly with senior executives to develop strategic industry communications
- Coordinate with colleagues on the global Corporate Communications team to ensure alignment between global and regional approaches
- Liaise productively with key partners, influencers, and press in the tech and business community
- Bachelor’s degree in liberal arts, marketing, business, or relevant field of study is preferred
- Relevant experience in marketing or communications at an agency or in-house at a high-technology or SaaS company is preferred
- Exceptional writing and communications skills, with the ability to distill complex products and services into pithy, compelling points
- Both creative and analytical in nature
- Ability to multi-task, collaborate, and pivot to accommodate rapidly evolving industry dynamics and company objectives
- Written and spoken fluency in English is required; written or spoken French, German, Spanish or/and Italian are a bonus!
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here