AppNexus, a Xandr Company is looking for a EMEA Credit & Collections Specialist I, to join the wider Xandr Finance team. You will be responsible for providing analysis and support in the credit and collections process within the EMEA region. Preparing outstanding accounts reports and gathering credit and/or reference information. Maintains database by entering, updating and retrieving data, as well as formatting and generating reports. Assists in resolution of outstanding invoice problems from past due accounts. Responds to inquiries from customers or external collection resources.
The role will sit within the Credit & Collections team and reporting into the EMEA Client Finance Manager working closely with the wider Finance team, Account Managers, Client Operations teams together with a wide-ranging mix of advertisers and agencies within the EMEA region.
We seek candidates who are is proactive in their thinking and able to work autonomy with support from their line manager when required. To be Commercial minded while confident to challenge decisions in the best interests of the business. Customer focus and relationship building is extremely important to succeed in this role and while keeping the our bad debt to a minimum, keeping goodwill and customers while achieving this is just as so.
About the job:
- You will be the first point of contact for all Collections activity in the region and responsible for the ledger on a day to day basis.
- A large proportion of your time will be working with our customers via telephone and email to resolve collection issues and ultimately improve cashflow and debtor position of the region.
- You will be required to assist in account reconciliations and working with the wider finance teams to problem solve and progress cases so must be adaptable.
- You will escalate issues and concerns to the EMEA Client Finance Manager and Senior Manager, Credit & Collections as and when appropriate.
- Customer focused and able to build a rapport with clients to assist in gaining the outcome you desire.
- Commercially minded and considerate to the wider business objectives when decision making.
- A critical eye when looking at data and payment trends and able to spot root causes and eliminate them.
- Fluent in French and English
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here