DescriptionXandr seeks a driven and dynamic EMEA Communications Manager, to support press, corporate, and internal communications across Europe. We are looking for someone who thrives when faced with intricate challenges, moves quickly, and thinks holistically.
Xandr is one of the largest foundational technology companies that connects media companies and advertisers. The EMEA Corporate Communications Manager will play an integral role in crafting compelling marketing and communications content for press, social, and internal engagement, to elevate our products in market, distill the complex programmatic advertising ecosystem, and present our vision for the future of digital & TV advertising.
About the team:
Although Corporate Communications is a small, tight-knit team, our mission is broad, and we work with almost every group at the company including Product, Sales, Policy, People, and the larger Marketing organization across the globe. We break down complicated problems facing media companies, advertisers, and the internet at-large. We weave together insights on the industry’s growth and maturation with Xandr’s long-term vision, business objectives, and product solutions.
About the job:
• Work collaboratively with teams across the organization to develop strategic communications plans and messaging for business announcements and product launches in the EMEA region
• Write and edit story pitches, press releases, bylines and thought leadership pieces, blog posts, website, internal and social media copy, and other public-facing content
• Manage workflow with our regional PR agencies
• Work directly with senior executives to build their professional profiles and Xandr’s brand equity in our regional EMEA markets
• Coordinate with colleagues on the global Corporate Communications team to ensure alignment between global and regional approaches
• Liaise productively with key partners, influencers, and journalists in the tech and business community
• This role is based in London and requires moderate overnight travel to our offices across EMEA and in New York (approximately 25% share of time) to work face-to-face with regional colleagues and PR agencies
• The role reports into a manager based in New York, who travels frequently to EMEA
QualificationsAbout your skills:
• Degree in communications, marketing, business, or relevant field of study is preferred
• Approximately 5 years of relevant experience in marketing or communications at an agency or in-house at a high-technology or SaaS company is preferred
• Exceptional writing and communications skills, with the ability to distill complex products and services into pithy, compelling points
• Both creative and analytical in nature
• Ability to multi-task, collaborate, and pivot to accommodate rapidly evolving industry dynamics and company objectives
• Willingness & ability to travel across EMEA and to New York
• Written and spoken fluency in English is required; written or spoken French, German, Spanish or/and Italian are a bonus!
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here