AppNexus, a Xandr Company, is looking for a Director, Market Development to join the EMEA team within our growing office in Milan. This person must have a mix of revenue driving and consultative acumen and will be required to work with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders, all whilst overseeing the key executive relationships. We are looking for someone who has demonstrated executive-level strategic, commercial and project execution. AppNexus seeks candidates who are proactive, results-oriented, and thrive in collaborative and fast-paced environments.
About the team :
Our commercial team is a driven and results-oriented organization that helps bring AppNexus’ digital advertising products to market. Our focus is building our clients’ businesses through leading-edge technology solutions and strategic business consulting. We develop and nurture relationships with a wide range of publishers and advertisers to help them grow their digital advertising business.
About the job :
- Oversees and develops new business initiatives within the Italian market - across all AppNexus offerings.
- Monitors business development and revenue attainment in Italy.
- Drive long-term partnership value by developing an understanding of clients’ businesses, technical challenges, operating environment, capabilities and goals as well as the advertising technology industry and competitive landscape.
- Works with AppNexus sales, product and service teams to ensure an integrated approach to client engagement and business development.
- Contributes to local strategy development and participate in local client events.
- Acts as a consultative partner with customers to determine how the AppNexus platform and technology solutions can enhance client businesses and drive success.
- Engages with product leaders to formulate market strategy and ensure effective and seamless cross-functional alignment.
- Oversees efforts to recruit, hire and develop local team in pursuit of new market development initiatives.
- Initiates procedures, programs and initiatives to ensure effective priority setting and alignment of staff focus.
- Track record of building and maintaining senior-level, enterprise client relationships to grow large, complex accounts.
- Skill in identifying and evaluating opportunities, influencing change in client businesses to exceed client and revenue expectations.
- Willingness to share knowledge, promote teamwork and maintain excellent cross-functional partnerships.
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex technical issues, translating them into commercially impactful plans.
- Record of going above and beyond, demonstrated track record for prospecting and exceeding targets.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, demonstrating an ability to influence clients and other stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities in a rapid environment.
- Advanced MS office skills.
- Fluency in both English and Italian.
More about you:
- You are passionate about and thrive in a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others.
- You are the type of person who takes risks when looking for new and creative solutions to complex problems.
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build complete and long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem.
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing the knowledge and tools.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here