Xandr Media Publishing is responsible for operating a suite of digital media products that collectively serve over 30 million unique visitors each month, including att.net (AT&T’s largest digital property) and AT&T Mail (email service for millions of consumers and small businesses). The team is collectively responsible for all aspects of these products’ lifecycle, including product strategy and roadmaps, vendor selection and management, technology and platform selection, marketing and communications, agile-based product development, content aquisition and curation, monetization via advertising/search and analytics/reporting.
We’re looking for a highly motivated self-starter to join our team who will:
Define technical architecture and platform requirements for portal, mail and new innovative digital properties managed by Xandr Media Publishing.
Work with internal stakeholders (Business Unit, Finance, Tech Dev, CSO, CDO, etc) and external stakeholders (multiple vendors) to develop requirements, project manage and provide lifecycle support for best-in-class tech platforms that serve multiple products, customers and stakeholders.
- Coordinate with multiple internal teams (Business Unit, Finance, Tech Dev, CSO, CDO, Privacy, etc) and external teams (multiple vendors) to evaluate current and future Xandr Media product, platform and operational systems
- Review vendor and internal functional specification documents, create platform requirements and project manage the implementation of new platform, product and feature rollouts
- Drive platform and product evolution to support and improve the Xandr Media Publishing digital platforms and business models
- Liaison with internal contacts and vendors to lifecycle manage system and platform requirements to achieve optimal technical performance while meeting business goals
- Work with product and marketing teams to understand all aspects of portal, mail and innovative product onboarding and maintenance activities
- Consult and advise on the uses and strengths/weaknesses of hardware and software products available in the market to improve the platforms and systems used for various digital properties
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- 3-5 years experience in product management, product development and/or technical architecture
Experience in a digital media or digital publishing organization
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business/marketing or engineering discipline; MBA preferred
Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Adobe Analytics
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Working knowledge of Agile software development practices
Ability to translate complex ideas into clearly defined product definition and requirements
Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, in both an individual and team environment
Ability to successfully bring new platforms, products and features to market
Critical thinking skills that blend ability to be analytical, creative, focused and flexible
Ability to successfully operate in a fast-paced, dynamic, sometimes stressful and often ambiguous technical and business environment
Ability to influence others to action without the existence of a formal reporting relationship
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here