We are looking for a Senior Product Manager, Xandr Media Publishing (XMP), to lead the programming and content strategy for the Spanish version of the AT&T News and Entertainment Portal (Envivo de AT&T). As a Senior PM, you will provide thought leadership and executional excellence to grow topline revenue and profit for XMP. You will support strategic product roadmap development and planning with data-based insights on user engagement and product performance by content vertical. You will work with cross-functional leads and external contributors to deliver world-class digital experiences.
About the team
The Xandr Media Publishing team plays an integral role in our company mission: Make Advertising Matter. Our product managers are systems thinkers who work cross-functionally to make great things happen for the business and our customers. We engage deeply and regularly with users, customer decision-makers, partners, and our customer-facing organizations to identify and validate the opportunities that we pursue. Serving as the critical bridge between our technology and our business, we engage with nearly every part of Xandr, from our sales and services teams to engineering, marketing, and design. We are encouraged to experiment, build, fail fast, and think holistically to create game changing advertising technology innovations. We also like to have fun and bring in a diverse set of passions and interests from outside of work that help us think creatively on the job.
About the job
• Lead day-to-day publishing strategy, planning, and operations on the Spanish version of the AT&T News and Entertainment portal.
• Provide publishing support for the Xandr Media Custom Publishing platform to support both internal (cross AT&T business units) and external client initiatives.
• Continuously monitor and quality check content on the portal and platform, ensuring all published experiences are best-in-class and optimized for revenue sustainment and growth.
• Provide day-to-day and seasonal editorial direction to the portal vendor to optimize user engagement and portal revenue.
• Provide critical product development requirements to enable product roadmap development, and to hold portal partner and platform development teams accountable for delivering against such requirements.
• Provide thought leadership on a wide-ranging set up topics, synthesizing business goals, analyzing past performance to develop actionable insights to ultimately deliver breakthrough and engaging digital content experiences.
• Work with analytics leads to define success metrics, tag campaign components, and produce performance readouts for annual, quarterly, and weekly executive review.
• Provide Spanish editorial translation for English content, and suggest English translations for relevant Spanish content with potential to drive business metrics.
Qualifications• Must be fluent in Spanish and possess strong knack for content strategy and written communications in both English and Spanish.
• 5+ years of leadership experience in content publishing, editorial room, or creative agency.
• Experience in a digital media or digital publishing organization
• Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and digital publishing tools, e.g. custom content management systems (CMS) and/or other CMS such as Drupal, WordPress or Adobe.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in English and Spanish.
• Working knowledge of Agile software development practices
• Ability to translate complex ideas into clearly defined product definition and requirements
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, in both an individual and team environment
• Ability to successfully bring new products, platforms, features and business processes to market
• Critical thinking skills that blend ability to be analytical, creative, focused and flexible
• Ability to successfully operate in a fast-paced, dynamic, sometimes stressful and often ambiguous technical and business environment
• Ability to influence others to action without the existence of a formal reporting relationship
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Once you’re a part of the Xandr team, you’ll gain an amazing benefits package, medical/dental/vision coverage, 401(k) plan, flexible work hours, learning and development opportunities and paid time off. We also provide employee discounts on AT&T internet/phone services and DIRECTV. Xandr is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we strive to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here