DescriptionWe’re looking for an experienced and highly motivated digital marketing manager that will lead multiple digital marketing, product management, project management and other tasks/projects that are critical for the growth and development of Xandr Media Publishing’s product portfolio, customer base and profitability.
About the team
The Xandr Media Publishing team manages the consumer-facing AT&T Mail and Currently.com portal products (formerly att.net), as well as other digital products and work efforts within its growing portfolio.
About the job
• Define and execute marketing programs and tactics for mail, portal and innovative new digital properties/features created and managed by Xandr Media Publishing.
• Define and execute product requirements for mail, portal and innovative new digital properties/features created and managed by XMP.
• Define and execute project and program management efforts for mail, portal and innovative new digital properties/features created and managed by Xandr Media Publishing.
• Work with internal Xandr and AT&T stakeholders (Business Unit, Finance, Tech Dev, CSO, CDO, etc) and external stakeholders (multiple vendors) to develop requirements, project manage and provide lifecycle support for best-in-class digital media products that serve consumers, monetize through digital advertising and meet other requirements.
What you’ll work on
• Lead and interact with internal Xandr and AT&T teams (Business Unit, Comms, Ad Tech, Finance, Tech Dev, CSO, CDO, Privacy, etc) and external teams (multiple vendors) to create, evaluate, launch and operate new marketing and product initiatives that support the XMP product portfolio, grow the customer base and achieve required business results
• Lead and interact with internal Xandr and AT&T contacts and external vendors to lifecycle manage marketing and product initiatives that support the XMP product portfolio, grow the customer base and achieve required business results
• Work with product development, project management, advertising tech platforms, operations, finance and other key teams to understand all aspects of XMP’s product portfolio, including marketing, product management, product development, business/content development, operations, finance/reporting, etc.
• Create/review internal and vendor requirements documents, project manage the implementation of new platform, product and feature rollouts and provide operational support via agreed-upon processes
Qualifications• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or engineering discipline; MBA preferred
• 3-5 years experience in marketing, communications, product management or product development
• Experience in marketing or communications
• Experience in a digital media, digital publishing or digital advertising organization
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Adobe Analytics
• Working knowledge of Agile software development practices
• Ability to creatively develop new and innovative marketing programs in a digital environment
• Ability to successfully bring new products, platforms, features and business processes to market
• Ability to translate complex ideas into clearly defined product definition and requirements
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, in both an individual and team environment
• Critical thinking skills that blend ability to be creative, analytical, focused and flexible
• Ability to successfully operate in a fast-paced, dynamic, sometimes stressful and often ambiguous marketing, technical and business environment
• Ability to influence others to action without the existence of a formal reporting relationship
Once you’re a part of the Xandr team, you’ll gain an amazing benefits package, medical/dental/vision coverage, 401(k) plan, flexible work hours, learning and development opportunities and paid time off. We also provide employee discount on AT&T internet/phone services and DIRECTV. Xandr is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we strive to foster
a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. We welcome
applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here