Xandr is creating a better solution for advertisers and publishers to find and reach specific audiences at Xandr is the leader in audience targeted advertising. At Xandr we believe inMaking Advertising Matterby offering better options for our advertisers and consumers. We enable advertisers to reach and engage a targeted audience while measuring response to their ads across screens.
With one of the world’s largest collections of digital, film and TV properties, we provide a premium option for advertisers and publishers looking to reach specific audiences at scale in premium and brand-safe environments.
We combine unparalleled scale in addressable TV advertising with the ability to reach those same audiences across premium mobile and online video inventory.
Xandr Data products harness the value of consumer engagements to enrich audience experiences and provide insights and analytics that improve the advertising experience.
With more than 170 million direct-to-consumer relationships across mobile, TV, and broadband channels we use data and analytics to make advertising more relevant to our consumers and drive better targeting and insights for our advertisers.
The Advertising Analytics team at Xandr is looking for a full-time and experienced Lead Market and Research Analysis Manager who will work directly with the internal teams and external advertising clients on an ongoing basis to drive exceptional customer service during the lifecycle of an advertising campaign.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work directly with Xandr account executives to help evangelize the benefits of advanced advertising to our advertisers on all Xandr platforms (linear and digital).
- Develop and maintain meaningful relationships with external clients and agencies.
- Provide strategic consulting on how Xandr can extract insights and learnings through advanced advertising.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to drive the KPIs that defines success for that specific brand and/or vertical.
- Become subject matter expert of all production processes and data flows that support advanced advertising products at Xandr.
- Perform ad hoc analysis in a timely manner to support decision making within the Xandr Media team.
- Follow up with 3rd party vendors to ensure Xandr’s needs to provide relevant advertising are being met.
- Provide creative solutions or actionable input when roadblocks or challenges to provide relevant advertising are encountered.
- Perform tasks and duties supporting Xandr medium and long term strategic objectives.
- Provide clear communication and status across teams, the Xandr organization and external partners.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Lead and mentor junior level team members.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in a project/product management role
- Familiarity with both TV and digital advertising platforms
- Experience determining requirements and coordinating with product development
- Possesses strong project management skills, vendor management skills, communication skills, and an ability to multi-task.
- Experience working cross-functionally and managing varied workstreams
- Possesses excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong data and analytics background
- Requires 4-6 years of related job experience in an external client facing role and a high growth environment
- BA/BS degree in Economics, Statistics or Mathematics
- MS/MA or MBA preferred
- Ability to work with relational databases and possess analytical acumen.
- Familiarity with product management and agile development methodologies.
- Hands on Hadoop skills.
- Very strong communication (written and verbal) and developed presentation skills.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here