a member of the advertising sales planning and operations team, the Sales
Planner will support sales activities and client/account management through:
- Creating and modifying sales proposals for Linear, Addressable, and Digital
- Generating planning costs for assigned advertising agencies
- Liaison between sales, traffic and external advertising agencies
- Managing Stewardship of deals ensuring timely delivery of pre/post buy reports
- Working with Inventory team to effectively utilize inventory across networks
- Working with sales coordinators on client scheduling, billing and related areas
- Partnering with the traffic team to ensure copy instructions and materials are received
- Adhering to deadlines, policies and procedures
- Education: A degree in marketing, research, business or related field is preferred.
- Requires two years experience in advertising media sales, buying, or planning with a strong knowledge of ad sales applications (DealMaker and Wide Orbit a plus), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Media Math and advertising research.
- Candidates must be detail and deadline-oriented, team-players, and thrive in a dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will also possess excellent communication and presentation skills
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here