DescriptionSales Directors in the Client Partnerships group act as the face of Xandr to the wider marketing community. You have a keen understanding of how marketing intersects with ad technology and will leverage that insight to help consult marketers on how to take advantage of Xandr capabilities to deliver business outcomes that matter. You are a talented relationship builder and creative problem solver, who can collaborate effectively across teams to deliver value to our current and prospective marketer clients. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and growing a pipeline of leading US marketers, with the objective of growing or activating spend through existing clients, and in some cases contracting with the marketer directly.
A successful candidate must be an effective leader, strategist, communicator, and relationship builder who has a deep understanding of the digital advertising industry; strong understanding of advertising platforms; and a history of delivering exceptional business results. This candidate must be known for outstanding cross functional collaboration and their ability to succeed in changing and complex environments. They should be equally as comfortable and effective in highly strategic and deeply operational or tactical conversations.
About the team:
Client Partnerships is a new function within the North America DSP sales and account management group, whose goal is to establish and grow relationships with leading US marketers on the Xandr platform. Our objective is to defend and grow the utilization of the Xandr DSP by leading marketers, and to establish new relationships with brands that do not yet work with our technology. We are subject matter experts in programmatic marketing and technology, supporting sales and account management teams at Xandr Media. Our team is seeking innovative, passionate, and driven people who can foster strong client relationships, meet sales quotas, and drive awareness of our products, all whilst thriving in a fast-paced environment.
About the job:
• Develop and manage a pipeline of leading US marketers, both independently
and in partnership with sales teams at Xandr Media.
• Close and activate new business opportunities, both through existing channels
• Build strong relationships cross functionally with senior management of
• Act as a thought partner to Xandr product and marketing supporting the DSP,
communicating client needs and sharing market and field insights.• Build the Xandr brand and knowledge of our technology at industry events
QualificationsAbout your skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred; MBA a plus
• 6-8 years of professional experience; must have 3-5 years of relevant
experience in digital marketing or advertising technology sales.
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to translate complex technical
concepts into business needs for stakeholders at varying levels of seniority• Experience establishing longstanding, consultative client relationships.
• Comfort with and experience in engaging executive / C-level client
stakeholders.• Strong quantitative skills, and negotiation ability.
• Previous management experience preferred
• Proven track record of exceeding revenue expectations
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here