The Solutions Consultant II is responsible for the technical success of our enterprise publishers. We use our technology to solve difficult business challenges to enable success for our clients. This entails deeply understanding our client's business, technical troubleshooting, architecting technical solutions, project managing implementations, and consulting customers on our world-class enterprise software.
About the team:
Global Services is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the Publisher-Side Product, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategizes to help them achieve their goals. Our best of breed forecasting and analytics can fundamentally transform our clients' businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
About the job:
- Independently leads small to mid-size client projects with clients at multiple Tiers.
- Proactively engages with customers (internal and external) to understand objectives and issues.
- Learns and applies solutions engineering concepts, practices and methods to work alongside commercial teams in closing new deals.
- Leads clients through scoping, requirements definition and execution of projects.
- Applies deep organizational knowledge to expedite resolution of issues by coordinating across functions.
- Monitors campaigns and/or monetization and offers performance improvement recommendations.
- Helps refine trading best practices and spreading them within Xandr and our clients.
- Trains customers/clients on new features. Designs custom training for our strategic clients. Can adapt the way a concept is articulated depending on the audience.
- May act as Product Services Lead for the rollout of new products or features in alpha or beta, being the liaison between Product and our client.
- Understands Xandr product, the architecture of our API and DBs, our service offerings, and strengths and weaknesses of all of the above.
- Basic knowledge of JS. Able to do advanced troubleshooting on web pages.
- 4-6 years of work experience
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Outstanding communication, presentation and organizational skills; process-oriented, yet entrepreneurial
- Proficiency with data analysis and manipulation in Excel and a demonstrable passion for learning new technologies including digital media buying, MySQL, APIs or Python
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here