Xandr builds products that empower advertisers and publishers to buy and sell advertising across display, video, mobile, and native channels. We have developed and launched products for Connected TV/OTT platforms, including broadcaster premium video supply monetization, Apple TV SDKs, Server-Side Video Ad Insertion for TV streaming, and more.
We are hiring a Software Engineer to help build and grow the technology that drives our TV marketplace products, and to build the future of linear, addressable, and digital advertising. This is a strategically important and exciting area with an opportunity to be on the frontier of innovation in a large and rapidly changing industry.
About the job:
- Collaborate with a team of smart and passionate engineers, designers, and product owners.
- Ensure the highest level of engineering best practices in the software you develop.
- Foster an inclusive, positive culture that emphasizes strong ownership of what the team builds.
- BA/BS Degree and 3+ years of software engineering experience (degree in Computer Science and/or minor in Math is preferred)
- Skilled in AngularJS, Angular, and/or React
- Knowledge of Component-based UIs
- Experience using CSS preprocessors (Less, Sass)
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Skills in unit testing (Karma, Chai, Mocha) and e2e testing (Cypress, Protractor) would be nice to have
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here