Xandr builds products that empower advertisers and publishers to buy and sell advertising across display, video, mobile, and native channels. We have developed and launched products for Connected TV/OTT platforms, including broadcaster premium video supply monetization, Apple TV SDKs, Server-Side Video Ad Insertion for TV streaming, and more.
We are hiring a Site Reliability Engineer to help build and grow the technology that drives our TV marketplace products, and to build the future of linear, addressable, and digital advertising. This is a strategically important and exciting area with an opportunity to be on the frontier of innovation in a large and rapidly changing industry.
- Provide support to internal teams, so that we can communicate the impact of incidents to customers
- Design, implement and manage our infrastructure using AWS Services.
- Implement monitoring and alerting around Service Level Objectives and Indicators (SLO/SLI).
- Take every opportunity to automate process.
- Improve the deployment process in such a way that we’re effectively ensuring quality while removing the need for human intervention
- Debug production issues across the entire stack of Java services and AWS infrastructure.
- Think about systems from top to bottom: edge cases, failure modes, scalability and implementation specifics.
- Know your way around the command line.
- Understand the purpose of Configuration and Infrastructure as Code and the role of automation.
- Have a fix it mentality.
- BA/BS Degree and 3+ years of development operations and/or application development experience (degree in Computer Science and/or minor in Math is preferred)
- Strong programming skills in one or more of the following languages; Ruby, Python, Go or Java.
- Proven experience performing root cause analysis and advanced troubleshooting.
- Experience with systems management tools such as Puppet, Chef, or Ansible and concepts of configuration management in a large-scale environment.
- Ideally, experience with AWS Cloud Infrastructure and Technologies such as; Fargate, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, ECS, ElasticSearch, Redis, Route 53, RDS, Aurora, SNS, etc.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here